Saturday, November 15, 2008

My cousin's invention....

My cousin sent me an email, and wanted me to forward it, so as to build awareness re: her invention..
As most peeps know, I am not a fan of forwards (because most don't forward BCC)... So in order to get the word out for her, I will paste it here.. My cousin Gloria is a riot, and to be around her makes me laugh, until I hurt.. As you will understand when you read about her invention..
What is truly amazing,,, is that she is a walking miracle.. She fought and beat cancer.. More that once.. This is for you Glo!!
and....
OMG yes, I can relate to having to finish a post with my legs crossed..

Dear Friends:
I have attached the article from my local newspaper, The Herald, about my invention; the patented crotch design that allows women (and men) to go to the bathroom without removing their garment.
As part of my marketing campaign, I am accessing the powers of the internet(as well as slightly incontinent women) by asking you to forward this e mail to your friends and ask them to do the same. If you would like to see this crotch design incorporated into running/walking tights, yoga pants, dance leotards, slenderizing garments (girdles), panty hose, tennis skort, bikepants, etc., please contact your local retailer or manufacturer and let them know.
Although I am in contact with several manufacturers of activewear, forwarding this on will place my design in front of key people in organizations I may have missed, as well as potential media exposure.
To view the Heraldnet.com story, click here:http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20081110/NEWS01/711109898/0/COMM03

Thank you so much for your friendship, enthusiasm and support!

Gloria Vanderberg Murray
gloriav@seattlephotography.com
"Free to pee at last!"

No comments: